This page catalogues issues that have been investigated by staff and confirmed as currently Known Issues. The Era staff plans to address the majority of these issues over time. Consider it a to-do list during developer free time.
General Game Issues
- Adjusting Mog House furniture with items in Storage may cause the items to be lost. Move items out of Storage before making adjustments of this kind.
- Some crafting guild Guild Point menus do not function correctly.
- Monsters cannot currently be fished up.
- The weaponskill Myrkr does not function properly.
- Additional effect vs certain mob types weapons do not function correctly. An effort is being made on Topaz to rework Additional Effect items, and we are waiting for that before coding them.
- Berserker's Torque does not wake you up from Sleep effect, but does drain HP and raise TP.
- Automaton weaponskills aside from Magic Mortar do not skillchain properly.
- "Beyond the Sun" can have issues. If going for a Maat's Cap, be sure to screenshot each of your Maat fights and submit a ticket if Maat does not give you a Maat's Cap.
Game System Issues
Temenos - Eastern Tower:
- Avatar coffers do not spawn claimed correctly in Temenos - Eastern Tower.
- Some chests are supposed to spawn automatically, have to kill mobs to get them to drop.
- The mobs spawned by Jhidras (the treanst) do not spawn claimed correctly.
- Mob damage type immunites do not work as they are on retail.