This page catalogues issues that have been investigated by staff and confirmed as currently Known Issues. The Era staff plans to address the majority of these issues over time. Consider it a to-do list during developer free time.
General Game Issues
- Players cannot currently purchase Robber Rigs from the Fishing Guild GP menu.
- Monsters cannot currently be fished up.
- Enspell effects shared to other party members via Accession and Rolling Thunder appear to be based on the Enhancing Skill of the targeted player instead of the caster.
- Mentors who purchase a CoP reward ring from the Mentor shop will get stuck on the Marble Bridge cutscenes for CoP.
- Additional effect vs certain mob types weapons do not function correctly. An effort is being made on Topaz to rework Additional Effect items, and we are waiting for that before coding them.
- Berserker's Torque does not wake you up from Sleep effect, but does drain HP and raise TP.
- Sacrifice Torque is not working correctly.
- Physical spells are not receiving the effects of Trick Attack.
- Monster correlation system isn't working quite appropriately.
- Some spells do not give regular results.
- Beetle familiars called with Call Beast do not have Ready moves setup.
- The elemental wheel doesn't give the appropriate debuff to the mob.
- Automaton weaponskills aside from Magic Mortar do not skillchain properly.
- "Beyond the Sun" can have issues. If going for a Maat's Cap, be sure to screenshot each of your Maat fights and submit a ticket if Maat does not give you a Maat's Cap.